The EduKick Spain Pro Football Trial Showcase camp is an intensive 4-week football training course that includes professional club/scout exposure through several football matches over the duration of the 4 week camp against local Spanish club teams. Players will have the chance to train and play in front of pro club officials, scouts, and representatives in attendance.
This football training is for boys of 16 y.o. and older.
Participants will get the experience of living abroad in beautiful Benalmadena (Costa Del Sol, Spain) within a group of international players.
This soccer camp is equally focused on football development, athletic performance, education, and developing intercultural competence. It is a learning experience that will boost participants' overall potential, maturity, and aspirations.
EduKick Spain staff are keenly aware of the challenges that our soccer academy presents to our players so they are fully committed to the overall education of each individual.
Located in the heart of the Costa del Sol, 10 minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from Malaga, Andalucia.
Fantastic beaches and mountain walk for those who enjoy natural landscapes and historic towns such as Tarragona and Barcelona with great cultural heritage.
EduKick Spain football training facilities are world-class. 12 professional football fields including, 3 natural fields, 7 artificial and 2 hybrids. We equip our fields with fixed and mobile goals, and artificial light to play matches or train at any time. All is approved by the Spanish Football Federation and complies with the standards of UEFA and FIFA.
At our sports resort village, all Edukick players get single room accommodation in shared apartments. Apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, common area, wifi, and security. Laundry service provided.
Safety & Supervision
Our students have adult monitors/mentors assigned to them as part of the program for continual service, supervision and mentorship. All soccer camp events and activities are also carefully monitored and supervised.
All soccer player participants are required to carry personal health insurance. During our technical training sessions, we have on-site non-emergency medical trainers and personnel.
Students may sign up to three days a week of Spanish language study. It is a good option for players 16+ that want to learn the Spanish language.
Pro Training Sessions
The Core of EdukickSpain Programs relies in the exclusive soccer training sessions that players enjoy 4-5 times per week. Soccer training sessions are taken place under the guidance of a qualified coaching team. It is a unique opportunity for players to develop their football techniques and acquire the capacity to play at a higher speed on a higher level.
Local Team Placement
All Edukick soccer academy players are placed upon a Spanish local team for an additional 2 or 3 training sessions per week.
Training for a Spanish local team gives players the chance to completely immerse in the Spanish pro training system training among other local football play
Edukick players get the chance to play throughout the season on a competitive 7vs7 football league against other Spanish football teams.
This is an intense football camp oriented for participants who want to develop their football skills.
The program include:
• private supervised apartment accommodation;
• 3 meals each day (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
• 10 hours Spanish Language classes at affiliated Spanish Language Institute per week
• 4-5 morning football pro training sessions under the guidance of EduKick Spain Academy technical football staff
• Placement to a local based football club team for two (2) or three (3) additional football training & weekend matches
• Supervised Strength & Conditioning offered in 4-week modules throughout the course (two gym sessions per week)
• Knowing Spanish Professional Football; Attend Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid matches, Champion’s League match & lower-division Spanish pro matches (on availability)
• All local transport between the residence & private school, football training and matches
• Full medical insurance & 24/7 Adult supervision, mentoring & welfare
• Airport pick up/drop off and transfers
• Essential training gears and uniform
Cost and duration of the soccer camp
This trail camp lasts for 4 weeks.
In order to be accepted to this soccer trial camp, the player must send a Video-CV (highlights from his games or other evidence of advanced skills)
Cost - 5990 USD
Registration fee (non-refundable) - 200 USD.