Overview of the program
«Football and Spanish Language Study» in Spain is the 2-week (6 months) program through which participants will be able to complete a Spanish Language course and receive an advanced pro football training.
This is designed for boys of 16 years and older years old, who wish to develop their professional careers.
Participants will get the experience of living abroad in beautiful Cambils, Tarragona, Spain within a group of international players.
The EduKick football academy is focused on football pro training, individual athletic performance, education, and developing intercultural competence. It is a learning experience that will boost participants' overall potential, maturity and aspirations.
EduKick staff is keenly aware of the challenges that our soccer academy presents to our players so they are fully committed to the overall education of each individual.
The soccer academy is located in a gated Family Park Resort on the Mediterranean coast in Cambrils, Tarragona, Catalunya, Spain.
Fantastic beaches and mountain walk for those who enjoy natural landscapes and historic towns such as Tarragona and Barcelona with great cultural heritage.
EduKick Spain's training facilities are world-class. 12 professional football fields including, 3 natural fields, 7 artificial and 2 hybrids. We equip our fields with fixed and mobile goals, and artificial light to play matches or train at any time. All are approved by the Spanish Football Federation and complies with the standards of UEFA and FIFA.
At our sports resort village, all Edukick players get single room accommodation in shared apartments. Apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, common area, wifi, and security. Laundry service provided.
Safety & Supervision
Our students have adult monitors/mentors assigned to them as part of the program for continual service, supervision, and mentorship. EduKick Spain participant events and activities are also carefully monitored and supervised.
All participants are required to carry personal health insurance. During our technical training sessions, we have on-site non-emergency medical trainers and personnel.
Players can either follow High School studies (mandatory for U-16 year old players) or focus on learning the Spanish language.
Edukick Spain players can enroll in our unique TECNIFUTBOL Course combining three days a week of Spanish language study with two days of coaching course study. It is a good option for players 16+ that want to learn the Spanish language but also benefit form initiating their knowledge to become a qualified football coach.
Pro Training Sessions
The core of this sports program is based on the exclusive football training sessions that players enjoy 4-5 times per week. These training sessions under the guidance of a qualified coaching team are an unique opportunity for players to develop their football techniques and acquire the capacity to play at a higher speed on a higher level.
Local Team Placement
All Edukick pro football academy players are placed upon a Spanish local team for an additional 2 or 3 training sessions per week.
Training for a Spanish local team gives players the chance to completely inmerse in the Spanish training system training among other local football play
Edukick players get the chance to play throughout the season on a competetive U18 7vs7 football league against other Spanish football teams.
A Real Madrid CF game at Santiago Bernabeu
An Atletico de Madrid game at Wanda Metropolitano.
A Spain National Team training session at Ciudad del Futbol.
A Real Madrid CF UEFA Youth League at Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano.
This is an intense sports program oriented for participants who want to develop a professional football career at the top-notch soccer academy.
The sports program include:
• private supervised apartment accommodation;
• 3 meals each day (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
• 10 hours Spanish Language classes at affiliated Spanish Language Institute per week
• 4-5 morning pro football training sessions under the guidance of EduKick Spain Academy technical football staff
• Placement to a local based football club team for two (2) or three (3) additional football training & weekend matches
• Supervised Strength & Conditioning offered in 6 week modules throughout course (two gym sessions per week)
• Knowing Spanish Professional Football; Attend Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid matches, Champion’s League match & lower division Spanish pro matches (3 matches total)
• Attend pro Spanish club training session & Spanish National Team training session (subject to availability)
• EduKick SPAIN Training kit & Leisure wear package (Jersey, shorts, socks, tracksuit, training top, rain jacket, kit bag & MORE!)
• All local transport between the residence & private school, football training and matches
• Full medical insurance & 24/7 Adult supervision, mentoring & welfare
• Two (2) reports per academic half-year (technical football and academic) & regular reporting & communication to parents through social media, newsletter, and email
• Airport pick up/drop off and transfers
• Full complect of training gears and uniform