EduKick Football Academy in Spain presents a 4-week showcase football camp. It is designed for athletes who do not just want to experience a traditional soccer camp but also wish to immerse themselves into the environment of the professional club or academy. In particular, a number of our students so like their time here that they sign up later to EduKick long-term soccer programs (from 3 months) so as to advance their professional career.
This football training is for boys of 16 y.o. and older.
Participants will get the experience of living abroad in beautiful Cambils, Tarragona, Spain within a group of international players.
This soccer camp is equally focused on football development, athletic performance, education and developing intercultural competence. It is a learning experience that will boost participants overall potential, maturity and aspirations .
EduKick Spain staff are keenly aware of the challenges that our soccer academy presents to our players so they are fully committed to the overall education of each individual.
The soccer academy is located in a gated Family Park Resort on the Mediterranean coast in Cambrils, Tarragona, Catalunya, Spain.
Fantastic beaches and mountain walk for those who enjoy natural landscapes and historic towns such as Tarragona and Barcelona with great cultural heritage.
EduKick Spain football training facilities are world-class. 12 professional football fields including, 3 natural fields, 7 artificial and 2 hybrids. We equip our fields with fixed and mobile goals, and artificial light to play matches or train at any time. All is approved by the Spanish Football Federation and complies with the standards of UEFA and FIFA.
At our sports resort village, all Edukick players get single room accommodation in shared apartments. Apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, common area, wifi, and security. Laundry service provided.
Safety & Supervision
Our students have adult monitors/mentors assigned to them as part of the program for continual service, supervision and mentorship. All soccer camp events and activities are also carefully monitored and supervised.
All soccer player participants are required to carry personal health insurance. During our technical training sessions, we have on-site non-emergency medical trainers and personnel.
Students may sign up to three days a week of Spanish language study. It is a good option for players 16+ that want to learn the Spanish language.
Pro Training Sessions
The Core of EdukickSpain Programs relies in the exclusive soccer training sessions that players enjoy 4-5 times per week. Soccer training sessions are taken place under the guidance of a qualified coaching team. It is a unique opportunity for players to develop their football techniques and acquire the capacity to play at a higher speed on a higher level.
Local Team Placement
All Edukick soccer academy players are placed upon a Spanish local team for an additional 2 or 3 training sessions per week.
Training for a Spanish local team gives players the chance to completely immerse in the Spanish pro training system training among other local football play
Edukick players get the chance to play throughout the season on a competitive U18 7vs7 football league against other Spanish football teams.
This is an intense football camp oriented for participants who want to develop their football skills.
The program include:
• private supervised apartment accommodation;
• 3 meals each day (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
• 10 hours Spanish Language classes at affiliated Spanish Language Institute per week
• 4-5 morning football pro training sessions under the guidance of EduKick Spain Academy technical football staff
• Placement to a local based football club team for two (2) or three (3) additional football training & weekend matches
• Supervised Strength & Conditioning offered in 6 week modules throughout course (two gym sessions per week)
• Knowing Spanish Professional Football; Attend Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid matches, Champion’s League match & lower-division Spanish pro matches (on availability)
• All local transport between the residence & private school, football training and matches
• Full medical insurance & 24/7 Adult supervision, mentoring & welfare
• Airport pick up/drop off and transfers
• Essential training gears and uniform