Overview of the program
EduKick Football Academy in Spain hosts a 3 months program «Football and Spanish Language Study» in which participants will be able to complete a Spanish Language course and receive advanced football training.
This is designed for boys of 16 years and older years old, who wish to develop their professional careers.
Participants will get the experience of living abroad in beautiful Cambils, Tarragona, Spain within a group of international players.
This soccer academy is focused on football training, athletic performance, education and developing intercultural competence. It is a learning experience that will boost participants' overall potential, maturity, and aspirations.
EduKick staff is keenly aware of the challenges that our soccer academy presents to our players so they are fully committed to the overall education of each individual.
Theis pro football academy is located in a gated Family Park Resort on the Mediterranean coast in Cambrils, Tarragona, Catalunya, Spain.
Fantastic beaches and mountain walk for those who enjoy natural landscapes and historic towns such as Tarragona and Barcelona with great cultural heritage.
EduKick pro training facilities are world-class. 12 professional football fields including, 3 natural fields, 7 artificial and 2 hybrids. We equip our fields with fixed and mobile goals, and artificial light to play matches or train at any time. All is approved by the Spanish Football Federation and complies with the standards of UEFA and FIFA.
At our sports resort village, all Edukick players get single room accommodation in shared apartments. Apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, common area, wifi, and security. Laundry service provided.
Safety & Supervision
Our students have adult monitors/mentors assigned to them as part of the program for continual service, supervision, team training and mentorship. EduKick Spain participant events and activities are also carefully monitored and supervised.
All soccer player participants are required to carry personal health insurance. During our technical training sessions, we have on-site non-emergency medical trainers and personnel.
Players can either follow High School studies (mandatory for U-16 year old players) or focus on learning the Spanish language.
Edukick Spain players can enroll in our unique TECNIFUTBOL Course combining three days a week of Spanish language study with two days of coaching course study. It is a good option for players 16+ that want to learn the Spanish language but also benefit form initiating their knowledge to become a qualified football coach.
Football training session
The Core of EdukickSpain Programs relies in the exclusive pro training sessions that players enjoy 4-5 times per week. It happens under the guidance of qualified coaching team are a unique opportunity for players to develop their football technique and acquire the capacity to play at a higher speed on a higher level.
Local Team Placement
All Edukick football academy players are placed upon a Spanish local team for an additional 2 or 3 training sessions per week.
Training for a Spanish local team gives players the chance to completely immerse in the Spanish training system training among other local football play
EdukickSpain players get the chance to play throughout the season on a competitive U18 7vs7 football league against other Spanish football teams.
A Real Madrid CF game at Santiago Bernabeu
An Atletico de Madrid game at Wanda Metropolitano.
A Spain National Team training session at Ciudad del Futbol.
A Real Madrid CF UEFA Youth League at Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano.
This is an intense program oriented for participants who want to develop a professional football career.
The sports program include:
• private supervised apartment accommodation;
• 3 meals each day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
• 10 hours Spanish Language classes at affiliated Spanish Language Institute per week
• 4-5 morning soccer training sessions under the guidance of EduKick Spain Academy technical football staff
• Placement to a locally based football club team for two (2) or three (3) additional football training & weekend matches
• Supervised Strength & Conditioning offered in 6-week modules throughout the course (two gym sessions per week)
• Knowing Spanish Professional Football; Attend Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid matches, Champion’s League match & lower-division Spanish pro matches (3 matches total)
• Attend Spanish club pro training session & Spanish National Team training session (subject to availability)
• All local transport between the residence & private school, football training and matches
• Full medical insurance & 24/7 Adult supervision, mentoring & welfare
• Two (2) reports per academic half-year (technical football and academic) & regular reporting & communication to parents through social media, newsletter, and email
• Airport pick up/drop off and transfers
• Full complect of training gears and uniform